About

Búsqueda personalizada

Olympic



Could it be I'm a lonely one
that made everything so upsidedown now
could it be all the lies I told that gave
nightmares to me after an olympic day
you said everything was fine
but I saw you through
and I knew that I was just as bad as you.
Never said I would give you up
but if I must then tell me why now
never said I believed in all those things I've heard
about you from those rumours now
I thought everything was fine
but you proved me wrong
and I was taken by surprise. 

14 Responses so far.

  1. That's a good, heart-felt poem.

  2. pv says:

    ohh man this brought back a crappy past memory, but i realize now how it came by and went and im still here making a better person pf myself

  3. Robbie Y. says:

    This poem or lyric gives a crude resemblance to the photo

  4. Anonymous says:

    Very sad.

  5. Anonymous says:

    lol he's mad.

  6. Anonymous says:

    Nice poem; nice photograph.

  7. Unknown says:

    Sounds like a sad individual.. Cheer up boy.

  8. heddin says:

    ...so, not to detract from the feel of the song, but:
    "Never said I would give you up"
    "Never said I would let you down" is all I could think of. Like, a sad sequel to Rick Astley :D

  9. Unknown says:

    It's almost worse that he had to sit up there next to the other places :(

Leave a Reply